Given that cats are extremely adept at hiding their illnesses or ailments, annual Wellness Assessments are especially important to ensure your family’s friend has the longest, healthiest life possible!
Our PAWs Proactive Adult Cat Care plan offers you a wellness plan customized for your cat, which is designed to conveniently spread out the cost of pet ownership over one year! This plan includes an annual Wellness Assessment/physical examination, fecal testing & deworming*(if needed), dental care discussions, & all necessary “Core” vaccines to ensure your cat is given the prevention care it needs; With the added benefit of one additional comprehensive Wellness Assessment, & unlimited nail trims*during the duration of the plan at no additional cost!
Our veterinary cat care & immunization recommendations are based on AAHA, & AAFP, vaccination/dental care recommendations, & in keeping with our Cat Friendly Practice guidelines. Please click on the LINKs below, or look elsewhere on our webpage for more information on keeping your new kitten healthy!
THE PLAN DETAILS
- Complete Physical “Wellness” Examination,
- Appropriate Vaccines,
- Fecal testing, & dewormer*-for more Information on Internal Parasites in Felines- just ‘click’ here!
- Nail Trims are included with examinations, and if you’re interested we will show you how to apply nail-caps (Soft Paws) & show you some nail trimming tips
- Unlimited follow up Nail Trims (unless additional Staff assistance is required)
- Nutrition & & Weight Loss Program Counseling(if needed)
- Body Condition Scoring (BCS): an annual or per visit BCS score will identify weight gain or loss before it becomes a significant concern
- Pain &/or Joint Care Counselling
- Dental Care Counseling, PAWs Proactive Adult Cat plan members receive a 15% discount on dental cleanings, and dental intervention/periodontal surgery as well!
- Behavior Assessment & Guidance
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES include one additional Wellness Assessment anytime* after the plan starts!