All pet owners want our dogs to live a long & healthy life, and at Sunnyview.vet we believe that education & early prevention is a key component to this goal. Annual Wellness Assessments are especially important to ensure your family’s friend has the longest, healthiest life possible! Our PAWs Proactive Adult Dog Care plan offers you a wellness plan customized for your dog, & which is designed to conveniently spread out the cost of pet ownership over one year! This plan includes an annual Wellness Assessment/physical examination, fecal testing & deworming*(if needed), dental care discussions, & all necessary “Core” immunizations; With the added benefit of one additional comprehensive Wellness Assessment, & unlimited nail trims*during the duration of the plan at no additional cost!
With Our veterinary Adult Dog care & immunization recommendations are based on AAHA vaccination & dental care recommendations. Please click on the LINKs below, or look elsewhere on our webpage for more information on keeping your dog healthy!
THE PLAN DETAILS
- Complete Physica l “Wellness” Examination
- Appropriate Vaccines,
- Fecal testing,& dewormer*- for more Information on Internal Parasites in Dogs – just ‘click’ here!
- Nail Trims are included with examinations, and if you’re interested we will show you how to apply nail-caps (Soft Paws) & show you some nail trimming tips
- Unlimited follow up Nail Trims (unless additional Staff assistance is required)
- Nutrition & Weight Loss Program Counseling (if needed)
- Body Condition Scoring (BCS): Annual or per visit BCS scores will identify weight gain or loss before it becomes a significant concern
- Pain &/or Joint Care Counselling
- Dental Care Counseling, PAWs Proactive Adult Dog plan members receive a 15% discount on dental cleanings, and dental intervention/periodontal surgery as well!
- Behavior Assessment & Guidance
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES include one additional Wellness Assessment during the year* after the plan starts!